The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color Schemes !

3 posters

Go down

Color Schemes ! Empty Color Schemes !

Post  Chuckyb Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi

I have just found this site and my girlfriend cannot believe it that us men have a website for this stuff ! They will never understand Rolling Eyes

We are about to move in together and she has allowed me to have my own mancave ! . cheers

However, I am struggling on a couple of things. Firstly is a color scheme. The walls are about to be lined and the carpet is a cookie dough color ( The kind which is in a house which is about to be rented out, sorry, I cannot figure out how to put a picture on here !) The thing which is staying the same is the carpet so I need a color scheme that will match but not magnolia ! The next thing is what theme should I go for ? Im from the UK but love watching the NFL and beer ! So the scheme is obvious but how far do I go ?

Thanks in advance for your ideas

Charlie

[img][/img][img][/img] Very Happy

Chuckyb

Back to top Go down

Color Schemes ! Empty Re: Color Schemes !

Post  Chuckyb Sat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Further to this, I have a recliner which is leather and black and a TV stand which is clear and Black !

Chuckyb

Back to top Go down

Post  lucky luke Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 pm

pirat Charlie, first and formost welcome to MANCAVESITE.ORG. Always a pleasure sharing all things man-ly. I suggest you just go with colors you like. If you try to coordinate every thing it will not come out properly. Just let it flow and enjoy it. keep a photographic journey while you are building it. Have fun and enjoy it.

lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Not sure if this will help, but click the "host an image" button, once you upload the image, copy the URL that is listed. Then click on the "Image" button and paste the URL you copied earlier to this block. That should display your image (crossed fingers).

Haven't done this in a while so I hope this works.

Cave On!

Mike.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum