Man Cave Must Have! Window and Door Vertical and Mini-blinds with Sports Logo's!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Cave Must Have! Window and Door Vertical and Mini-blinds with Sports Logo's!

Post  blaise3 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello all, I am a "Newbie" here but have been helping out many many people with thier Man-Caves for a long time. I have read many of your posts and have seen some pics too, You all have one thing missing in all of your Man-caves! That is "Sporting Up" your rooms with Custom sized vertical and mini-blinds... I started this service because I knew I wanted a Logo on my blind but could find no one to do it for me so I tackled it myself... After a few trial and errors (many $$$$ mistakes) I finally was able to perfect the process.. Once I put up the blinds, my friends went crazy and I have not looked back since... Still today I am the only one I know of who can does this.. Please visit my website if you are interested in "Sporting Up" your room!
www.sportyblinds.com
Thanks for a great for forum...
Jeff

blaise3

View user profile http://www.sportyblinds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Cave Must Have! Window and Door Vertical and Mini-blinds with Sports Logo's!

Post  OspaCave on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey! Those are pretty cool! I can't say that I have seen decorative venetian or mini blinds of the sort. You would think I would have seen them, but I haven't seen ones that look quite that nice. I wouldn't mind purchasing an Indianapolis Colts set for my future man cave. Unfortunately, I'm in the process of taking everything out of it (it was originally a storage room), so I may have to wait a bit. Do you add personal designs as well? Man, I'd really like to have one of those. Thanks for sharing the link!
OspaCave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sportyblinds.com will put almost anything on a blind for you!

Post  blaise3 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Sportyblinds.com will put almost anything on a blind for you!
Vertical blinds or mini-blinds.. NFL to Nascar to your own images... Sportyblinds.com is the place to "Sport Up" your room..
Thanks for the kind words....
Jeff
www.sportyblinds.com

blaise3

View user profile http://www.sportyblinds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Cave Must Have! Window and Door Vertical and Mini-blinds with Sports Logo's!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top