The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tode is ready to ride!

2 posters

Go down

Tode is ready to ride! Empty Tode is ready to ride!

Post  Blake Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

We've been hanging out doing cool man things, but mostly hanging out in the cave. I've been pretty busy so I gave Tode a key, told him nothing wild till I get home, and he's been behaving. One thing I didn't really think about was him having a little company. He called and said could he have a few friends over, and I said "sure, just don't get nutso till I get home!"

So I get home the other day, he's chillin' with a few buds out on the back porch.
Tode is ready to ride! 372159882

I told everyone to make themselves at home, as that's the reason for the cave right?
Tode is ready to ride! 372159883

Then, we decided it's time to send him to the next cave. I don't want to be a Tode-hog. We've had a great time though and I'll be sad to see him go.
Tode is ready to ride! 372159888

So, to all I say thanks for letting me hang out with him for so long, I know I should have sent him along before this, but I'm anxious to see him on the road, being the Great Ambassador of ManCaveSite.org.

Mike, you've done an incredible job with the site, keeping it alive and interesting. Hats off to you, the racing team, and everyone here. I'm proud to know you all.

Blake

Back to top Go down

Tode is ready to ride! Empty Re: Tode is ready to ride!

Post  lucky luke Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 am

pirat Right on Blake! That what it's all about. Having a good time with good friends.

lucky luke

Back to top Go down