The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way!

3 posters

Go down

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! Empty The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way!

Post  Blake Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 am

Got an email today with a tracking number. He's relaxing in Phoenix for the moment as of 12:41 AM this morning. I expect he'll arrive around Thursday or so, just in time to do some manly things for the 4th. We've got a busy schedule, as I do want to show him a good time. Stay tuned for updates with photos. Sure am glad he's back on tour.

Last edited by Blake on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blake

Back to top Go down

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! Empty TODE the travelling cave dweller has arrived!

Post  Blake Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Well, TODE finally made it safe and sound. He's still healing from his injury, and while I can't make the scars heal any faster, I can try and make him as comfortable as possible.

He was sent to my shop where I spend most weekdays, here he is having his first look around.
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368662668

Then after getting to know each other a little better, and discussing plans for the weekend, he asked if he could hang out in the shop with the guys:
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368662669

We're going to finish up about 5, take off for the house (gotta pick up the weekend beer stash) and tonight it's out on the pontoon for my neighborhood fireworks. Hanging out on the back porch, copious quantities of man nectar, and crash. Probably going to the range tomorrow to celebrate the freedoms we earned since 1776.

I'm going to show him a good time, as documented right in this thread, then he'll probably be off to another cave. In the meantime, have a safe and happy 4th of July, and please take a moment to remember those who fought and gave the ultimate sacrifice protecting those freedoms.

We finished the week at the shop and headed home. I live in a gated community with a 1200 acre lake and the plan was to get home, get the boat uncovered, go out for the fireworks, and of course, quafe a few beers and whatever else we could imbibe. TODE is more of a mgmt. type so he took over the supervision.

Getting ready to ride:
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368730201

Meeting friends and family. On the left is my wife's Uncle Lou, he's a great guy we're quite close. On the right is fat Blake, btw, that's me! This isn't my good side!
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368730203

We rafted for the fireworks with my next door neighbor, Walter (at the helm), his wife Jean (in the back) and a couple others. TODE is quite the social butterfly!
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368730205

TODE loves the boom booms! Didn't say a word for the whole show!
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368730214

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368730213

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368730208

I'm here to tell you, TODE is a party animal! We got back and had a great time. Got to think about hitting the sack for a full day tomorrow. Dang.

Well it's Saturday, the 4th of July, 2009! We were up early, had something to eat, and it's off to the range. Got to get a holster for TODE.
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368785139

Back to the house to hang in the cave with some freinds.

Hangin out
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368785253
Throw a little darts, Tode's not bad!
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368785234
We ordered some pizza, had shot's and beers.
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368785171
And a long relaxing smoke.
The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! 368785184

We hung around for the rest of the day, thinking up some new adventures. Nothing like a day with Tode and
some fellow cavers.

Last edited by Blake on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

Blake

Back to top Go down

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! Empty Re: The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks Blake! He couldn't be in better hands!! Very Happy

Have fun and happy 4th!

Cave On!

Mike
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way! Empty Re: The Traveling Cave Dweller is on the way!

Post  lucky luke Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:26 pm

pirat Well done Dr. Mike! The timing couldn't have been any better if you had planned it. Blake, be safe and well and have fun with TODE. TO ALL. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down