The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  hippyman Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi, I just joined tonight, and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Colby, and I'm from Texas, and I just moved into my cave this past summer, so I'm still kinda working on it. Somehow, I did get around the most complicated love life in history, and got my pool table, dart board, surround sound stereo, and den set up. Anyway, I just thought I'd join hopefully to get some more information on this whole mancave thing, hope to hear from all of ya'll soon.

hippyman

Back to top Go down

New member Empty New Member Colby!

Post  bottieri Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:24 am

Congratulations on having a Man Cave and joining the group. You'll find a lot of information here on this site and a lot of nice Man Cavers willing to help should you need it.

I wonder: should that be Man Cavers or Cave Men? Oh well, only Geico would care!
bottieri
bottieri

http://web.me.com/bottieri/Bottieri/Index.html

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  lucky luke Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 am

pirat Colby, welcome to MANCAVESITE. Lots of good ideas and information here. If you throw questions out to the group, you will usually get responses from several differing view points. Also check out the links to other sites. Same concept, different formats. All good stuff.

lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am

Welcome Hippyman!

Glad you were able to find us! Very Happy As the others have mentioned, you will find a lot of information here and on the main site. We are continually looking at ways to improve and add to the site. We have many changes on the list and in time will get them done. Until then, enjoy your cave and sharing ideas with the other "Cave Dwellers" here at ManCaveSite.org.

Cave On!

Mike
www.ManCaveSite.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down