The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website, Need Ideas

2 posters

Go down

New Website, Need Ideas Empty New Website, Need Ideas

Post  medeek Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 am

I've recently created a new website: design.medeek.com to start selling some of my garage, shed and studio designs. However, I would like to do some designs that take the standard garage or shop to the next level. In short I would like to design the "Ultimate Man Cave". Please give me some suggestions as to the features, fixtures, furniture and any thing else you can think of that such a structure should house within its walls. I will call the first attempt at this MANCAVE-1 and put the entire planset on my site freely available for download in PDF format.

medeek

Back to top Go down

New Website, Need Ideas Empty Custom Chalkboard signs for mancaves

Post  BobGregory Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 am

We make custom chalkboard signs for restaurants and retail businesses. A popular chalkboard design we have been producing lately is a 'Craft Beer' or 'Draft Beer' sign or menu, where we custom design, cut and illustrate the sign and provide an area for you to write in the beer selections. I have had several private homes request a custom chalkboard sign for their man caves.
Examples can be found on our website ArtFXDesignStudios.com

BobGregory

http://www.artfxdesignstudios.com

Back to top Go down