The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mancave underconstruction

3 posters

Go down

mancave underconstruction Empty mancave underconstruction

Post  Bill Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Good Day All, I got a friend who is building his mancave and I thought it would be great if all you would give him some words of encouragements. His name is Bryon and I have uploaded some of his pic of his cave that is under construction, he is hoping that it will be done in a couple of weeks. Hope you all enjoy them and welcome him as a new member when he has it done. (And he will become a member). Please go to my mancave pictures and take a look at his pic i'm sure he would enjoy it, and leave some post for him.

Cave On

Bill Osborne

Bill

Back to top Go down

mancave underconstruction Empty Re: mancave underconstruction

Post  Admin Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Bryon,

I've seen a lot of Man Caves and you have a great start on something special. Keep in mind, this is not a contest. Build what you want and have it tailored to your needs. Most of all ENJOY IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! Exclamation

Cavers,

You can view Bryon's Cave at: http://www.mancavesite.org/bryonscave/index.html

Cave On!
Mike
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 am

The best thing is taking lots of before, during, and after pix. Keep that up. The last pic is already much better than the first but I'll bet you're a little optimistic thinking a couple weeks. That's OK, cause the cave is always under construction.

Keep at it Bill and Bryon!

Blake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum