The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Man Cave Site

3 posters

Go down

New Man Cave Site Empty New Man Cave Site

Post  parrothead Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 am

I have been inspired by by the hard work and dedication that went it to creating this site. So.....I have began to develop a new mancave resource site. Although the site it is in early development, we have got our photo upload section up and running. We want to soft launch the full site in the next few weeks but would like to have a few man caves displayed on our gallery.

So, it you are interested, you can upload a gallery of your man cave at

http://www.cavemensite.com/gallery2/main.php

There is an icon to register as a user in upper right hand corner, once registered you can upload photos of your mancave directly to the site.. This gallery will allow for ratings and comments of each photo so you can start generating some feedback.

When the site is done, we will have a forum, gallery, a store, blog and more. A fullservice resource for Man Cavers!

I hope no one sees this as intrusion on this site, I beleive Mancavesite.org is a great site, and will be happy if my new site can be half as good. There is room for TWO great Man Cave sites isn't there?

Parrothead!

parrothead

Back to top Go down

New Man Cave Site Empty Re: New Man Cave Site

Post  Blake Fri May 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Have you talked to Mike?

Blake

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Parrothead,

Your right...there is room for more than one Man Cave Site. This has never been a competition between websites for us. We believe the more exposure the better. For us, it's all about the guys and their caves. It's never been about us. That is why we have kept the site free (other than those who wanted a certificate or merchandise).

Good luck and have fun!!

Cave On!

Mike
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down