The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This coming from the guy with no pics on the site...

3 posters

Go down

This coming from the guy with no pics on the site... Empty This coming from the guy with no pics on the site...

Post  codymkstewart Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:35 pm

I would like to see commentary or captions (in some cases explanations) for the photos we submit. And yes, my photos will be coming soon.

Cody

codymkstewart

Back to top Go down

This coming from the guy with no pics on the site... Empty Re: This coming from the guy with no pics on the site...

Post  Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Good to hear from you again Cody! Did you get the Certificate okay?

As far as the captions go, would you prefer to have the photos static on a page rather than the photo gallery slide show?

Can't wait to see your cave!

Cave On!

Mike
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

This coming from the guy with no pics on the site... Empty Re: This coming from the guy with no pics on the site...

Post  Blake Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah, me too. Tim and I are going to start the dry bar this weekend. I've got 4 projects to complete before this years christmas party. The drybar, the steel tip dart board w/lighting, the kitchen counter w/utility sink & plumbing, urethane flooring, and too many decorations to count.

Looking for everyone's input, cash reward for ideas that make it into my cave!

Blake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down