The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP!

4 posters

Go down

Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP! Empty Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP!

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Cave Dwellers

Awhile back we were contacted in regards to Marriage Ref for NBC when we were searching for Man Caves. They are now doing a new show for HGTV starring Beth Stern (Or Beth O as Howard Stern fans know her). They are looking for husbands that want to give their wife a "MOM CAVE" in their home. They have to be willing to contribute 10k to the renovation (paid in two parts) which is also the minimum contribution for the show Man Cave on the DIY network. From there they create a $50,000 + room catered to the woman's style and taste. This could be a meditation room, art studio, craft room, luxury spa, walk in (dept store like) closet. Anything the wife could only dream about. If you may be interested.

"It's a great opportunity and I would love to see someone with an elaborate mancave finally give up some space for the woman in his life!! (: We are searching the New York tristate area and casting begins ASAP. Hope we can find some great members!!"

If you are interested and live in the Tristate area, please let me know ASAP and I'll forward her information to you.

Cave On!

Mike
www.ManCaveSite.org
email: mancave@mancavesite.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP! Empty Re: Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP!

Post  BrianBradford Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:23 pm

I would love to give my wife a mom cave. 10K is not an option!
BrianBradford
BrianBradford

Back to top Go down

Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP! Empty Man Caves - Great Quality and Great Value

Post  philips9071 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am

www.waltons.co.uk have some fantastic log cabins that can be used as a man cave or hobby area. In fact a range of uses that are fantastic value and even start around the £1000 mark. www.waltons.co.uk/log-cabins

philips9071

Back to top Go down

Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP! Empty I'm in the North East but it's not an offer I would like to entertain.

Post  camtrek Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

and this is my Man Cave -

It's the best Man Cave. and well not giving it up, not any of it.

Sincerely
Neil Rideout

Last edited by camtrek on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)

camtrek

Back to top Go down

Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP! Empty Re: Wanted Man Cave's in the North East ASAP!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down