The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classy Cave

2 posters

Go down

Classy Cave Empty Classy Cave

Post  Crimcave Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

I can't think of an example, but eventually I want to work on a very classy man cave. What I mean by that is you know those rooms with the big huge desk and bookshelves, barely lit, the guy is usually smoking a pipe and wearing a velvet robe. You open the globe by the desk and inside is a bottle of gin or whiskey.

I know I've seen these before in movies or something and always thought, man that looks really relaxing.

If anyone has ever created one of these or can think of where they've seen one (like in a movie or tv show). I'd really appreciate hearing about it!

Crimcave

Back to top Go down

Classy Cave Empty Re: Classy Cave

Post  Crimcave Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Classy like this, but on a much MUCH smaller scale haha. Like think of the main room in this, take out the table and add a desk.

Classy Cave 2CB75EEB00B2A4D3F13D423BE47FAF59_330035_8_1

Crimcave

Back to top Go down

Classy Cave Empty Classy Office Caves

Post  philips9071 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 am

There are an extensive range of man caves in the form of log cabins. This log cabin looks like the perfect secluded man cave, a great photo as well!!!http://www.waltons.co.uk/log-cabins.Classy Cave Brompton-lakes-log-cabins

philips9071

Back to top Go down

Classy Cave Empty Re: Classy Cave

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down