The Official Man Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site idea.....

3 posters

Go down

Site idea..... Empty Site idea.....

Post  Gunslinger Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 am

Let me know if out of place here, being a new guy and all. I think it would be cool if there was a way to comment on the photos in the gallery section. Comments on each cave from the members of this site. Positive, negative, suggestions....all that stuff. There are some cool caves on that pagem and it would be awesome if we could let the owners know that. Just a thought.... Idea
Gunslinger
Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Site idea..... Empty Re: Site idea.....

Post  selever2000 Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:58 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Would be considered as "Constructive Criticism." I know my Man Cave needs a lot of help.

Tim Reveles

selever2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Your not the first to bring this up. The folks that produced the software we use for the slide shows are fully aware of the need for a comment area within the slide shows. They have had some security concerns trying to keep spamers from flooding the system. We are not the only ones pushing for this. Evil or Very Mad We though they had a solution last month, (I got very excited) but it was only for albums published to their site/server. This didn't help us. Sad

We are still looking at getting this integrated, so please be patient.

Cave On!
Mike
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mancaveforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down